This jam is inspired by my love for raspberries, figs and walnuts so I decided to bring all three of them together. You can make this jam in no time and it makes a small batch because it’s not to be kept for too long (about a week in the fridge). It can be eaten with any kind of nut cheese, as well as on toast, Manna Bread or just served on top of coconut or almond ice cream – so amazingly delicious!
- 12 ounces of frozen raspberries
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar (granulated)
- 5 dried figs, cut in pieces
- 1/2 cup walnuts, cut in pieces
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 1 tbsp water
- In a medium pot, heat raspberries and sugar for 10-15 minutes until mixed.
- Add corn starch, diluted in water as well as figs and walnuts. Stir and let simmer for another 5-10 minutes on medium heat.
Fill in a jar or enjoy immediately!