You know how much I am obsessed with bowls, right? Actually, I’m more obsessed with their eatable content than with their physical expressions. So I thought it was about time to create a breakfast bowl for you guys: it literally contains all my favorite ingredients and with some prep, it’s super simple to put together!
- 1/2 cup granola
- 1 cup coconut or soy yogurt (I love Nancy’s soy!)
- 1/2 cup homemade raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup cocoa nibs (I love Big Tree Farms!)
- Prep your granola and raspberry jam in advance, according to my recipes.
- Take a bowl and dress all your components, top with cocoa nibs!