When I was little, I knew it was Christmas time when the first egg nog was available at our local super market chain in Luxembourg. Traditional Egg Nog contains dairy, which is an easy thing to replace by just using any kind of nut milk – my favorite is coconut milk. Egg Nog is a great afternoon snack in Winter for some energy and flavor 😉
Makes 2 servings, 5 minutes
- 6 medjool dates
- 1/3 cup soaked cashews
- 1 tbsp pumpkin spice
- 1 can coconut milk (full or half fat)
- water if you want to make it less thick
- Remove pits from the dates, then add all your ingredients into a blender.
- Blend for 1-2 minutes until smooth.
- Pour into 2 cups and serve with some cookies.