- 1 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup Carob Chocolate Tahini Spread
- 1/4 cup coconut shreds
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients, except for coconut shreds, in a bowl.
- Pour on a baking sheet and bake for 8 minutes.
- Take granola out of the oven and mix in coconut shreds. Now bake for another 4 minutes.
- When ready, let cool off for 20 minutes and enjoy with your favorite vegan milk, yogurt and fruit!
As you might know, I am the queen of granola. Yep, that’s right. I just really love making my own version of granola – you can play around with so many flavor profiles and ingredients! I also love the fact that it’s way cheaper to make your own granola than to buy it from the store and really, it takes no time to prepare a batch of it. Plus, you can keep it for 1-2 weeks, if you store it tightly sealed in a mason jar in your fridge.
So this granola is pretty special – I used Sesame Kingdom‘s Carob Chocolate Tahini Spread for it and it really takes the granola to the next level. It adds some healthy fat to it, so you don’t have to add any additional nuts, and it pairs super well with coconut. I love eating it with fresh fruit and almond milk or just as is. It also makes a perfect snack through out the day. I hope you’ll enjoy it!